Nomadic Cooling 3000 12v/24v AC
Nomadic Cooling 3000 12v/24v AC
- The 3000 battery-powered air-conditioners are specifically designed for individuals who travel off the grid.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are powered by DC 12V/24V/48V batteries. Preferably lithium but not mandatory.
- This is a stand-alone air-conditioner. You do not need to connect to the engine to operate the air-conditioner.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are non-polluting, and highly efficient units.
- All Nomadic Cooling battery-powered air-conditioners operate at or below 60dBA. Plus, the added benefit of the vibration-free operation.
- An intelligent microprocessor control system, allows the user to set the temperature based on the desired temperature.
- Includes multiple built-in protection functions such as pressure alarm, power high/low voltage, motor over-current, and motor temperature protection.
- Voltage: 12V (Max power consumption tested over 100 Fahrenheit)
- Power Usage: 12V @ 3 / 100A
- Fan Mode
- Eco Mode
- 35A-55A @ 85 Fahrenheit
- Powerful Mode
- 65A Max Cool @ 85 Fahrenheit
- 105A Max Cool @ 120 Fahrenheit
- Cooling Capacity: 11,830 BTU
- Net Weight: 27.69kg 61.05lbs
- Size: 37.75 x 31 x 7 (Please see blog post here for full dimensions)
- Opening Size: 14x14
- Noise Volume: 60dBa
- Refrigerant: R-134a @ 600g *gas is pre-filled before delivery.
- Wind Volume: Max wind volume 1050ft 6 speed
Battery Powered: 100% stand-alone Battery-powered unit
- Battery not included
- Easy Installation: Easily fits any new or existing 14x14 rooftop opening.
- Interior Vent: Use a Nomadic Cooling Vent or Design/incorporate your own.
- Standard Vent: 15 3/4" L x 15 3/4" W
- Revel Plate (Special Request only): 20 3/4" L x 22 1/2" W
- Other/Old Style Plates (Special Request Only): 19 3/4" L x 15 3/4" W
- 1: 12V Air Conditioning Unit
- 1: Interior Control Panel - Thermostat Included
- 1: Remote
- 4: Metal Washers Large
- 4: Metal Lock Washers
- 4: Mounting Bolts Large
- 4: Mounting Nuts
- 600g R134A Refrigerant (pre-filled)
- 1: 14x 14 Waterproof Gasket
- 1: Interior mounting brace 14x14 (Metal Powder coat)
- 1: Flush mount interior vent aluminum (aluminum or powder coated)
- 8: Small black finish screws for interior vent placement
- 1: Air separator foam
- 1: Vibra-Tite threadlocker
- Fuse Breakers (Please use Blue Sea 187 Breakers 150A)
- Weather Proofing Sealant (For weatherproofing the installation)
ECO MODE VS POWERFUL MODE
Eco Mode should be the default operation type on a Nomadic Cooling air conditioner. Powerful mode should only be used for short periods of time for maximum cooling, as powerful mode has increased consumption of energy.
- On/Off: Turns the air conditioner on/off
- Light: Not Applicable
- Sleep: Turns off the LCD screen display light
- Cool: Not Applicable
- Dry: Not Applicable
- Fan: Each press will increase fan speed
- Powerful: A/C setting that will cool faster but will drain the battery very quickly
- Eco: Default A/C setting that uses minimal energy
- -/+: Changes the temperature
Curbside Pickup and Free Shipping
All in stock products are typically ready for pickup within 2 hours! We'll bring it out to you curbside or come on in for a shop tour and refreshments! We also offer free shipping on most orders over $250!
Hassle-Free Exchanges and Product Support
Wasn't what you were hoping for, or it just didn't work out? We offer easy exchanges and returns on everything we sell! Can't figure out how to install or set-up your electrical components? We offer support, too!